Saturday, February 5, 2011

In Which Our Author Utopias

Utopias. They are defined in the dictionary as real or imaginary societies, places, states, et cetera, considered to be perfect or ideal. I think I am supposed to describe my utopia. So here are some characteristics of my utopia:

1) When someone says something dumb, they are immediately shipped off to Mandatory Sterilization Camps.

2) Ugly people wear magazine pictures of celebrities in front of their faces secured with rubber bands.

3) People who are taller than me have to stay home at all times.

4) Insecure, superficially judgmental assholes are punished by not being allowed to write blogs for 24 hours. How terrible that would be for them!

5) Something about peace and justice and the bright climax of human potential 

No comments:

Post a Comment