Sunday, February 6, 2011

In Which Our Author Ignores The Prompt

So the prompt for this one is "most influential year in school," but I already did that with the childhood memory post. So I'm gonna use this post to write about different childhood memories. I hope you won't mind.

Most of my favorite childhood memories that weren't at school involved my brother Mike. We lived on the edge of the school district, so all the friends I made in school lived at least a fifteen-minute drive away, and all the kids in the neighborhood were much older than we were. So we hung out a lot. We'd play with Legos, and we'd build really complicated spaceships and compose epic space operas. Or we'd run around the backyard with Jake. It was... fun...I...need...to...sleep...

2 comments:

  1. Read the title of this alone and started cracking up! And sleep.....definitely sounding good about now

    ReplyDelete
  2. In which our author has officially copped out.

    ReplyDelete