Saturday, February 5, 2011

In Which Our Author Destroys Traffic?

The topic for this one is "methods of destroying traffic." Okay... Bombs? Bombs. Oh wait, this has to be three paragraphs long?

Okay.

Bombs are a good way to destroy traffic because bombs destroy pretty much everything. Traffic is made of cars and people. Both of these can be destroyed by bombs.

Bicycles can also sometimes be a part of traffic and can also sometimes be destroyed by bombs. Additionally, ice cream trucks, palanquins, unicycles, horses, rickshaws, and homeless people selling oranges can fit into both categories. That is, things that are traffic and things that bombs can destroy.

1 comment:

  1. ha ha ha ha I love this! Hilarious : ) I must say, when I got this topic I was a little afraid that I wasn't going to think of anything. Weird topic....

    ReplyDelete