Saturday, February 5, 2011

In Which Our Author Participates in a Thing

Uh-oh, the Internet, it looks like I am coerced back to my blawgghe for the first time in - a year? Some friends came up with this thing called "24-hour Blog Day." It is more or less exactly what it sounds like. There are topics in a box, and every hour we are drawing one, and we have one hour to write a post about it. The first post is...

"Best of 2010"

The challenge of 24-hour Blog Day, for me, is going to be blogging about topics that have a different style from the rest of my buhloguh. For example, I do not normally do lists or bests ofs. But let's try it and see what happens, okay?

Best Birthday
The best birthday of 2010 was definitely the one I had on February 12 of that year. I turned 21 for the first time (and the last time) and it was easily one of the most memorable nights ever. I have been told this is considered an insult for twenty-first birthdays, but the people who say those things are not important to me. I had a delicious lunch with friends, and then I went to the bar and got drunked up with friends. Friends are great. I wore a helmet, but I don't remember why.



Best Christmas
I think the best Christmas of 2010 was Christmas 2010. I got some great clothes that make people think I'm cooler than I am. I get stopped on the street and asked where I got my coat. It's no big deal or anything...

Best 24-hour Blog Day
This one. It's time to move on, or I'd write about more bests ofs. Oh well, see you in nine minutes, the Internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment