Saturday, September 3, 2011

In Which Our Author Imagines Worlds

The next topic is "Your favorite make-believe game." There was some debate among the participating bloggers about what constitutes a make-believe game. For me, it's any game that doesn't have set rules or turns, any game that has to be played by people with imagination. I guess I could say that improv games are my favorite games of make-believe. A group of people creating worlds so real they draw in crowds of strangers. That's pretty awesome. But I also really liked when I was a kid and me and my brother and my cousins would run around the backyard playing Power Rangers and Beast Wars and other games where we would create worlds that were real only for us, but so real that we could stay in them for hours and hours. Anyway I really like make-believe, but I got food during this hour so this is all I'm going to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment